Friday, February 19, 2010

Move on...

This is a poem written by me longtime ago. For my surprise I've received many applauds for this poem and its rated 4 stars on 5 in one of the sites on internet.  I hope you all will like it.

Move on...

"Once I found you on internet,
you were hard to forget.


Slowly we became close,
we started speaking when you were in your nightclothes.


Slowly I thought I was in love,
It was like a peaceful dove.


Though you were older,
I thought we would reach altar.


I thought I should first achieve,
Which made me put to grieve.


It was hard to loose you,
But life made me say Adieu!.


May you get someone best,
who will never make you depressed.


I hope you'll always keep in touch,
even though you go to dutch!.


Wish you remain happy always,
Because you are worth appraise..!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment