Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Addicted to 'G' Spot..!!!

Well, well well... stop running your thoughts wild..!! ;) ok, before I tell you what G-spot here it refers to, let me ask you few questions.
• Which Prime minister of India holds the record of serving for longest period in office?
• Which is the largest coffee growing country in the world?
I’m sure you all did a search on G-spot..!! hahaha.. I mean Googled it... ;)
Yeah, this is the ‘G’ I was speaking about. We are soo addicted to this Google that on an average I guess I use google for more than 25 times a day!
Few years ago when somebody asks me any General knowledge question I would answer instantly. But, now I don’t.!! I just Google it... for every single thing I google it...
Most of the time even when I know the web site address, even then i google it...
Addiction of google is among all of us... so do u like your addiction to this ‘G’ spot..??!!?? ;)

Well.. That I leave it to you...!!

1 comment:

  1. Lolz..I like this blog :)But I can't really say that...well yes I can say that I google everything too...I was going to say nooo not this g'spot hahaha

    ReplyDelete